Behind every successful company there is always a strong team. Each of us is specialized in their field of expertise and dedicated
to serve the needs and requirements to clients.
Because we understand the power of teams we work together to achieve our goals and we celebrate our successes as one.
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career and technology challenges in the sought-after
companies – come and join us today!
Please take a look at all open positions in the moment.
Tasks and responsibilities
University degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
3 years experience on same or similar position
Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Strong organizational and planning skills
Proficiency in MS Office, CAD CAM, AutoCad
Very good English language skills
(in writing and oral)
• Planning and coordination of activities
• Preparing scheduled reports
• Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
• Responding to breakdowns
• Diagnosing faults
• Repairing equipment
• Supervising engineering and technical staff
• Managing budgets
• Maintaining statistical and financial records
• Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
• Creating maintenance procedures
• Managing stocks of supplies and equipment
Copyright © 2015 FMS, All Rights Reserved.